Home Insurance news from Greenbee.

01.10.2010 Greenbee home insurance has been renamed John Lewis. More information on John Lewis home insurance can be found here.

As Greenbee is part of the John Lewis Partnership they believe that everything they do should be straightforward, great value and come with an extra level of service that’s always reassuring.

Greenbee home contents and buildings insurance.

Greenbee home insurance is part of the John Lewis Parnership. A possible recommendation for them is the fact that they say 83% of Greenbee Home Insurance customers renew their policies with them which is significantly better than the industry average of 70%.

Greenbee Home Insurance offer cover for both buildings and contents and have a number of features that come as standard (such are personal possessions covered away from the home) meaning you do not have to pay extra. Greenbee aim’s to quote for as many customers as possible, and their policy covers all postcodes, all ages, and homes with up to six bedrooms.

Features of Greenbee home insurance include
Buildings & Contents Cover (There is no total sum insured limit but single article and valuable limits apply)
Personal Possessions cover up to £1,000 anywhere in the world, or up to £15,000 for an additional premium
Accidental Damage Cover for both buildings and contents
Personal possessions covered away from home limit of £1,000 as standard
Total valuables such as jewellery limit of £20,000 as standard
Your personal possessions are automatically covered for up to £1,000, you can increase this figure to up to £15,000 for an additional premium
Greenbee will pay up to £500 to replace locks or lock mechanisms as well as keys. However, this excludes keys for outbuildings such as sheds or garages.

Greenbee is a trading name of John Lewis plc.