01.10.2010 Greenbee Travel Insurance has been rebranded John Lewis Travel Insurance. Further information is available here.

The travel insurance provided by Greenbee is not specifically aimed at the over 50's but they are worth considering as their age restrictions are better than man other travel insurance companies who stop offering cover after the age of 65. Below you can find further information about them.

Greenbee Travel Insurance.

Greenbee Travel insurance is part of John Lewis Partnership that well know British High Street Retailer.

One of the big advantages they offer with their travel insurance is the age limits.

Single trip cover whether for european travel or worldwide travel is available to anyone up to and including the age of 85.

Annual or multi trip is available for those up to and including the age of 75.

For single trip travel cover you arel allowed to holiday for up to 6 months. For annual multi-trip cover, the maximum cover for each trip is 45 days. So if you are planning on going away to for example europe for more than 45 days you would need the greenbee single trip cover rather than the annal holiday insurance.

Greenbee travel insurance cover offers up to £10million emergency medical expenses, £6,000 per person cancellation cover, and £2,500 for lost luggage plus passports and personal money cover is included as standard.

They also offer an optional business cover option and as part of this your laptop would be covered up to the single article limit of £500.

Greenbee also offer an option called Independent Traveller Insurance - which ensures travellers are covered for elements of a trip that are not booked as a package.

More information on Greenbee holiday insurance is available below.